Thursday 10 January 2019

Street Art Piece

I chose to make my street art inspiring, using an inspiring message. Save the fisheez. Fish are being killed daily for some humans to eat and just to last them for less than twenty four hours before it leaves their bodies. Just do not eat the fisheez. Especially the ones that look like the picture above. I just drew this picture by unleashing my inner love for the fisheez. i spray painted their ocean and them and they would be so happy to see this if they could only walk on land. Thank you for listening to my speech and please, give me money that I will definitely spend on the fisheez. Love ya the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Work

30 Day Photography Challenge 2

Day 1 - Favorite Food     I took this photo by using my phone and an app called huji that offers automatic filters to create a cool, arts...