Thursday 31 January 2019

30 Day Photography Challenge 2

Day 1 - Favorite Food

Photo Feb 07, 9 56 36 AM.jpg    I took this photo by using my phone and an app called huji that offers automatic filters to create a cool, artsy photo of one of my favorite foods, saltines. 

Day 2 - SmilePhoto Feb 07, 9 50 03 AM.jpg

This is my image for smile. I took this by smiling and pointing the camera at an angle so the image had more dimension. 

Day 3 - Happiness



This is my image for happiness. I took this image of my dog because it look like he is happy and having a fun time in timeout. 

Day 4 - Leaves


I took this picture, and almost all of my pictures using huji. I got the perfect angle so it would have dimension.

Day 5 - Morning Sky

I took this image by first thing in the morning once the sun had come out I went outside at school and took a picture of the sky with a cool filter.

Day 6 - Books

I took this image by finding some books in Ms. Forrest's class and using HUJI to take the image.

Day 7 - Something Funny

I took this picture by using a self timer and a filter to get this image. Got em' bet u didn't expect that one.

Day 8 - Favorite Color

I took a picture of this flower after a rainy day. 

Day 9 - Inspiring Person 

I took this picture of James Charles when I went to his meetup.

Day 10 - Nature

I took this picture of a tree at Marshall.

Dy 11 - Something Old

I took this picture of a picture of my Dad when he was little. 

Day 12 - Hair

I took this picture of Olivia Dummer when she wasn't looking and didn't know I took this picture of her until about  month afterwards.

Day 13 - Written Words

I took this picture on  plane when I was on my way to Redding, doing calligraphy. 

Day 14 - Movement


i took this picture of myself when I looked goth.

Day 15 - Leading Lines 

I took this picture on the stairs next to the upper fields.

Day 16 - Symmetry and Patterns


Day 17 - Framing


Day 18 - Depth of Field 

Day 19 - Rule of Thirds

Day 20 - Best Friend

Day 21 - Where You Sleep

Photo Mar 05, 6 41 59 AM.jpg

Day 22 - In Your Closet

Photo Feb 28, 8 28 15 PM.jpgDay 23 - Gratitude

Photo Feb 23, 10 50 55 AM (1).jpg

Day 24 - Something New

Photo Jan 01, 11 49 17 AM (1).jpg

Day 25 - Animals

Photo Feb 28, 9 38 19 AM.jpg

Day 26 - Worms Eye View of Trees

Photo Jan 31, 9 35 40 AM.jpg

Day 27 - Artwork

Photo Jan 31, 9 27 28 AM.jpg

Day 28 - Daily Routine

Photo Feb 09, 3 59 34 PM (1).jpg

Day 29 - Nighttime

Photo Feb 18, 6 23 11 AM.jpg

Day 30 - Light

Photo Feb 09, 3 58 11 PM (1).jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Work

30 Day Photography Challenge 2

Day 1 - Favorite Food     I took this photo by using my phone and an app called huji that offers automatic filters to create a cool, arts...