Thursday 29 November 2018

Celebrity With Animal Name


This is my celebrity with animal name assignment. I began by choosing an image of the celebrity I wanted to turn into an animal, Bear Grylls. I took the image of him, and an image I found of a bear and began by using a low opacity eraser to discard parts of the bear I would not be needing. I then began fading the edges of the bears face so it would blend in with the background. Then, I choose which part of the humans face I wanted to stand out which happened to be the eyes. I then used a low opacity eraser to let the right eye shine through and used a brown paintbrush to cover up the bears other eye. Finally, I repeated the same steps to let the other eye stand out, and flattened the image.
So here is the official, Bear Grylls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Work

30 Day Photography Challenge 2

Day 1 - Favorite Food     I took this photo by using my phone and an app called huji that offers automatic filters to create a cool, arts...