This is my bird coloring page assignment. I found a picture of big bird on the internet and added it to a new blank document. I then took the image of flowers from Ms. Forrest's blog and used them to give the original black and white big bird photo a fake real bird look. I then added the final face colors and a gradient to the background. Finally, I flattened the image and added it to my semester one google photos folder.
This is my original big bird. I could not find the one I used as a base, so I used this image which is the same concept in a lower quality.
Hey! this is my digital art and photography blog for seventh grade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Recent Work
30 Day Photography Challenge 2
Day 1 - Favorite Food I took this photo by using my phone and an app called huji that offers automatic filters to create a cool, arts...
-
I made this by using photoshop CS5 and cutting the text out of an image of the sunset,and placing it over an ocean image.
-
I made this by taking an image of a woman and a waterfall and taking the lady and blending the side of her face out into a waterfall so it...
-
I made myself be at the Great Pyramid of Giza. I took a picture of myself and used a picture of the pyramid. I then used the magnetic lass...


No comments:
Post a Comment