This is my cartoon masterpiece. I used a picture of me, and then used the paintbrush tool to make a contour drawing of my body and important details of what I was wearing and what I looked like. I then used the paintbrush and dropper tools to find the perfect color matches of what I was wearing, my face, and hair. I then filled everything in and added depth with the smooth tool. Finally, I found an image of the Grand Canyon and used it as my background since it is my favorite place I have traveled to, and I deleted the original image.
This was my original image I used for my cartoon masterpiece.
Hey! this is my digital art and photography blog for seventh grade.
Tuesday, 25 September 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Recent Work
30 Day Photography Challenge 2
Day 1 - Favorite Food I took this photo by using my phone and an app called huji that offers automatic filters to create a cool, arts...
-
I made this by using photoshop CS5 and cutting the text out of an image of the sunset,and placing it over an ocean image.
-
I made this by taking an image of a woman and a waterfall and taking the lady and blending the side of her face out into a waterfall so it...
-
I made myself be at the Great Pyramid of Giza. I took a picture of myself and used a picture of the pyramid. I then used the magnetic lass...


No comments:
Post a Comment