Tuesday 25 September 2018

Cartoon Yourself

This is my cartoon masterpiece. I used a picture of me, and then used the paintbrush tool to make a contour drawing of my body and important details of what I was wearing and what I looked like. I then used the paintbrush and dropper tools to find the perfect color matches of what I was wearing, my face, and hair. I then filled everything in and added depth with the smooth tool. Finally, I found an image of the Grand Canyon and used it as my background since it is my favorite place I have traveled to, and I deleted the original image.


This was my original image I used for my cartoon masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Work

30 Day Photography Challenge 2

Day 1 - Favorite Food     I took this photo by using my phone and an app called huji that offers automatic filters to create a cool, arts...